Harken 29mm Carbo T2 Air Block
The all-composite T2™ is the first Harken block with no metal shackles or rivets to corrode and is the lightest soft-attach block Harken has ever designed.
The all-composite T2™ is the first Harken block with no metal shackles or rivets to corrode and is the lightest soft-attach block Harken has ever designed. Soft attachments provide a fair lead to reduce friction. The T2™ comes with a length of line that can be tied, spliced, or lashed to almost anything.
• Use for lightweight traveler controls, in mainsheet and vang systems, cascades, bridles, and more.
• Ideal for dinghies.
• Optimists sailors tie these under a single block (HA2650) to turn a 3:1 mainsheet into a 4:1 purchase
• Tie, splice, or lash to almost anything.
• A length of covered Spectra® line is included.
• 29 mm sheave.
• Fiber-reinforced high-strength nylon-resin sideplates have no metal fasteners for the lightest block in Harken history. The T2 route the attachment line through the block head and sheave, reducing load on the sideplates and acting as a safety backup for your system.
• Composite sheave spins on ball bearings with fitted races for low-friction rolling.
• Soft attachments reduce weight and noise while allowing the block to articulate to align with the load.
• The simple construction requires no lubrication.
• Blocks flush clean with fresh water.
|Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Sheave Diameter (mm)||29.00|
|Max Rope Width (mm)||8.00|
|Max Working Load (kg)||150|
|Breaking Load (kg)||454|
International deliveries are normally made using Royal Mail or Fedex.
To get a price just add this item to your shopping cart, you can then choose your delivery country and Zip code. This will then give you cost of delivery.
All prices quote on this site exclude local import duties and taxes. For some orders going to the EU tax may be added in the checkout, these orders wont then attract any import taxes or duties.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.