Topper Boat Cover Top (Mast Down) PVC
Protect your dinghy with one of our TridentUK Boat Covers.
This cover assumes you take the mast down on your boat when you are not sailing. It doesn't have any openings on the top of the cover thereby reducing the chance of water ingress and any foreign matter (leafs, etc...) finding its way inside.
Protect your Topper dinghy with one of our TridentUK Boat Covers.
This cover assumes you take the mast down on your boat when you are not sailing. It doesn't have any openings on the top of the cover so reducing the chance of water ingress and any foreign matter (leafs, etc...) finding its way inside.
The cover is made from a blue 360gr/m sq. (12.7oz/m sq.) non breathable PVC coated polyester fabric which is UV stabilised and chemically treated to withstand fungus and rotting from bird droppings.
All straps on the cover have snap buckles to make it easy to attach and remove the straps. A spare buckle is supplied just in case one gets broken.
• Top (Mast Down) Cover
• PVC Coated Polyester
• UV Stabilised Material
• Material guaranteed for 5 years against UV degradation
• Material Weight: 360 gr/m sq. - 12.7 oz/m sq.
• 3 Straps under the boat
• Snap Buckles on all straps
• Colour: Blue
• Made in Gateshead, United Kingdom
All the straps are fitted with snap buckles, this allows easy fitting of the cover.
|Cover Type||Top (Mast Down)|
|Material Weight||360gr/m sq. (12.7oz/m sq.)|
|Material UV Degradation Guarantee||5 Years|
|Number of Straps||3|
|Main Halyard Tie Point?||No|
International deliveries are normally made using Royal Mail or Fedex.
To get a price just add this item to your shopping cart, you can then choose your delivery country and Zip code. This will then give you cost of delivery.
All prices quote on this site exclude local import duties and taxes. For some orders going to the EU tax may be added in the checkout, these orders wont then attract any import taxes or duties.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.