Cobra F77 Fixed VHF Marine Radio with GPS
With a built in GPS this new fixed VHF radio from Cobra just needs connect to power and an antenna and it is ready to go. It is great value for money with for a waterproof fixed VHF with GPS and Rewind-Say-Again.
DSC (DIGITAL SELECTIVE CALLING)
Compliant with the latest specifications for Class-D VHF Radios. Digital Selective Calling allows you to send a distress signal at the touch of a button or exchange position information with other boats or stations. DSC features on this Class-D radio include; A Dedicated Channel 70 (DSC Channel) Receiver, GPS Position Display Capability, Illuminated Distress Button, Easy MMSI Entry, Position Send and Request, Position Input Reminder, Coast Guard DSC Check Capability, etc.
1 OR 25 WATTS
Dual output power for short and long communication.
International, U.S.A. & Canada Channels
Allows operation on any of the three (3) different channel maps established for these areas.
Replay missed calls. Automatically records the last 20 seconds of incoming radio transmissions. Handy when in noisy conditions.
Checks battery voltage when transmitting, RF power output, and antenna output.
INSTANT CHANNEL 16
Instant access to channel 16 for emergency situations.
Simply connect the radio to power and the radio will know your location. You can send your position information in case of emergency, or exchange position information with other boats.
Monitors two (2) channels at once - Channel 16 and one (1) user selected channel.
SCAN / MEMORY SCAN
Scan all channels to find conversations in progress, or scan channels placed into memory.
Friendly VHF channel names under the channel number.
SIGNAL STRENGTH METER
Shows the strength of incoming signal.
Allows high visibility of keys.
ILLUMINATED LCD DISPLAY
Large LCD allows high visibility of display.
NOISE CANCELLING MICROPHONE
Blocks background noise. External Speaker and PA Speaker Connect an external speaker and a PA (Public Address) speaker.
NMEA IN AND OUT
NMEA in for GPS input. NMEA output to display other vessels and their information transmitted by DSC on your chart plotter.
Meets JIS8/IPX8 standards; Submersible for 30 minutes in 1.5 meter deep water.
EXTERNAL ALARM INPUT
Senses the alarm from your chart plotter and uses the speaker on the radio to amplify the alarm for way point arrival, MOB, etc.
Capable of operating within the Automatic Transponder Identification System. ATIS includes data at the end of a transmission for station identification.
- Modulation: 5 kHz MAX.
- Iinput Voltage: 13.8 VDC
- Current Drain Stand-by: 200 mA / Receive 300 mA
- Current Drain Transmit: 5 A @ High Power // 1 A @ Low Power
- Temperature Range: -20ºC to 60ºC
- Unit Dimensions: 159 mm x 57 mm x 180 mm
- Unit Weight: 1100 g
- Receiver: 56 channels
- Acquisition Times:
HOT NOMINAL: < 1 second, Limit: +/- 5 seconds
WARM NOMINAL: < 33 second, Limit: +/- 5 seconds
COLD NOMINAL: < 35 second, Limit: +/- 10 seconds
- Update Rate: Up to 5 Hz
- Antenna Type: Internal patch antenna
- GPS Receiver First Lock Sensitivity Nominal: -144dBm, Limit: 142dBm
- GPS Receiver Tracking Sensitivity Nominal: -160dBm, Limit: 155dBm
- Differential System Compatibility: EGNOS (Europe), WAAS (United States), MSAS (Japan), GAGAN (India)
- Output Specification: NMEA 0183- ASCII serial output
- Selectrical Standard: EIA-422
- NMEA Sentences: DTM, GGA, GLL, GRS, GSA, GSV, RMC, VTG
- Frequency Range: 156.050 to 163.275 MHz
- Receiver Type: Double Conversion Super-Heterodyne
- Sensitivity: 20 dB Quieting 0.35 uV 12 dB Sinad 0.30 uV
- AF Output: 4 Watts @ 8 Ohms
- Frequency Range: 156.025 to 157.425 MHz RF
- Output Power: 1 or 25 Watts
- Spurious Emissions: -75 dB @ High Power -72 dB @ Low Power
- Microphone Type: Electret Microphone
- Impedance: 2000 Ohms
- Frequency Stability: +/-10 ppm
- In-dash flush mount kit
- Over/under console C Bracket
- Locking microphone hanger
- GPS Interface Cable Allows connection of a GPS receiver or NMEA 0183 devices