Gill Pro Gloves Long Fingers
Gill is a world leading sailing glove brand. This reputation has been earned through constantly researching, designing and bringing to market gloves that embrace innovation and clever design. Through the utilisation of cutting edge materials that provide grip, dexterity and durability the current comprehensive range once again raises the bar.
• Patented pre-curved fingers with seamless construction for ultimate durability
• Superior durability Proton-Ultra
™ palm and fingers with wrap construction prevents rope burn
• Tacky, non slip palm reinforcement provides both wet and dry grip
• Generous length thumb and index finger for maximum protection
• Durable stretch woven fabric on back for more flex
Gill Pro Gloves Long Finger Size Chart
Below is the size chart for the Gill Pro Gloves Long Finger, if you feel you need any help choosing your size please feel free to ask us a question or give us a call.
Gloves are most commonly sized according to width. Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the hand just below the knuckle (the widest point) and make a fist.
|Extra Small||6.5"-7" (16.5-17.5cm)|
|Extra Large||9.5"-10.5" (24-26.5cm)|