Gill Squad Junior Sunglasses
Gill junor squad sunglasses have been designed with integral flotation and feature 100% glare free polarised lenses specifically for use on the water. All styles have rubber tipped arms for additional comfort and nose pads for impact resistance and grip.
- Polarised lens technology
- Integral flotation
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils
- Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards
- Glare-free vision
- Clear contrasts
- Reduced eye fatigue
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear.
- 100% UV 400 protection
Polaroid's polarising lenses are made up of a number of functional elements ultra-carefully bonded together to achieve a high-performance optical product: The main element of the sandwich lens construction is the polarising light filter in the centre. Laminated to both sides of the filter are UV light absorbers, which block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation. Optically corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements are laminated to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique scratchproof coating applied to the outer surfaces. All Gill Sailing Sunglasses are engineered to float.