Harken 40mm Carbo T2 Loop Soft-Attach Block
The high-strength composite T2™ is the first block with no metal shackles or rivets.
The high-strength composite T2™ is the first block with no metal shackles or rivets. It is used for traveler controls, mainsheets and vangs, cascades, bridles, and other systems where small, lightweight blocks are called for.
The T2 Loop's on/off loop system slides through the block head and over the anchor post for a secure connection. A SK75 Dyneema® loop is included. Replacement loops available.
• Use for lightweight traveler controls, in mainsheet and vang systems, cascades, bridles, and more.
• Ideal for dinghies.
• Loops on anchor post for easy installation. No knots, splices, or tools needed.
• Includes SK75 Dyneema loop.
• 40 mm sheave.
• Fiber-reinforced high-strength nylon-resin sideplates have no metal fasteners for the lightest block in Harken history. The T2 route the attachment line through the block head and sheave, reducing load on the sideplates and acting as a safety backup for your system.
• Composite sheave spins on ball bearings with fitted races for low-friction rolling.
• Soft attachments reduce weight and noise while allowing the block to articulate to align with the load.
• The simple construction requires no lubrication.
• Blocks flush clean with fresh water.
|Attachment Method||Rope Loop|
|Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Sheave Diameter (mm)||40.00|
|Max Rope Width (mm)||10.00|
|Max Working Load (kg)||220|
|Breaking Load (kg)||544|