Harken 57mm Carbo T2 Ratchatmatic Block
The patent-pending T2 Ratchamatic is Harken’s newest block to feature the T2 line’s styling and soft-attachment system.
The weight of this high-strength block is only a few ounces. This is thanks to composite fiber-reinforced sideplates, hardcoat-anodized aluminum sheave, a lightweight soft-attach, and a minimum of moving parts in the ratcheting mechanism. All T2 blocks are lashed or spliced through the load-bearing center of the block, decreasing the loads on the sideplates and acting as a safety backup for the system. Lashing allows ratchet adjustment close to the deck. Lashing or splicing provides a variety of options for securing the block at exactly the right height to maintain a fair lead.
Pressure on the line engages the ratchet mechanism, which switches seamlessly from free-running to ratchet mode. Unloaded main and jib sheets run out freely during mark roundings, and asymmetrical spinnaker sheets free instantly during jibes. T2 Ratchamatic blocks are clearly labeled with high-contrast directional markers for correct reeving and trimming direction.
Use for mainsheet and spinnaker systems on beachcats, dinghies, and sportboats.
A length of Spectra® line with a polyester cover is included.
|Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Sheave Diameter (mm)||57.00|
|Max Rope Width (mm)||10.00|
|Max Working Load (kg)||227|
|Breaking Load (kg)||907|
UK Delivery Charges
- Free UK wide Delivery on This Item - Using a Royal Mail Tracked Service
- Faster Option available, check the shopping cart.
- Saturday Delivery - may be available, check in the shopping cart.
Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
Ordering Multiple Items
Orders containing multiple items may incur larger shipping charges with Royal Mail, the other options are fixed price upto 15Kg, but do exclude large and bulky items.
Bonus - Order any other items that can be deliver by post and as long as the whole order can be delivered with Royal Mail 2nd Class Post the delivery will be Free.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.