Harken 40mm Carbo T2 Air Block
The all-composite T2™ is the first Harken block with no metal shackles or rivets to corrode and is the lightest soft-attach block Harken has ever designed.
The all-composite T2™ is the first Harken block with no metal shackles or rivets to corrode and is the lightest soft-attach block Harken has ever designed. Soft attachments provide a fair lead to reduce friction. The T2™ comes with a length of line that can be tied, spliced, or lashed to almost anything.
• Use for lightweight traveler controls, in mainsheet and vang systems, cascades, bridles, and more.
• Ideal for dinghies.
• Tie, splice, or lash to almost anything.
• A length of covered Spectra® line is included.
• 40 mm sheave.
|Sheave Ø||40mm||1 /16 inch|
|Length||57mm||2 1/4 inch|
|Shackle Pin Ø||-||-|
|Max Line Ø||10mm||3/8 inch|
|Maximum Working Load||220 Kg||485 lb.|
|Breaking Load||544 Kg||1200 lb.|
• Fiber-reinforced high-strength nylon-resin sideplates have no metal fasteners for the lightest block in Harken history. The T2 route the attachment line through the block head and sheave, reducing load on the sideplates and acting as a safety backup for your system.
• Composite sheave spins on ball bearings with fitted races for low-friction rolling.
• Soft attachments reduce weight and noise while allowing the block to articulate to align with the load.
• The simple construction requires no lubrication.
• Blocks flush clean with fresh water.
|Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Sheave Diameter (mm)||40.00|
|Max Rope Width (mm)||10.00|
|Max Working Load (kg)||220|
|Breaking Load (kg)||544|
|Country of Origin||US|