International Two-Part Polyurethane Perfection Gloss - 750 ml
Perfection is the ultimate performing, 2-part polyurethane gloss finish. It provides the longest lasting, ultra high-gloss finish that has superb colour retention, together with excellent chemical, impact & abrasion resistance. It has been formulated specifically to enable amateur users to achieve professional quality results with ease on topsides, superstructure & decks.
Perfection gives you:
• Ultra high-gloss finish with exceptional colour & gloss retention,
• Longest lasting results - contains a unique package of HALS/UV* absorbers together with a chemically cured polyurethane resin system which protect against premature ageing,
• Exceptional durability - gives prolonged impact & abrasion protection even on the highest wear areas,
• Resistance to a wide range of chemicals including fuels, mild acids & detergents. * HALS = Hindered-amine light stabilisers.
|Area||Any where on boats that are dry sailed.
Above the waterline on boats kept in the water.
No. Of Coats
|Brush||2 - 3||11.9||-|
|Roller||2 - 3||11.9||-|
The product data provided is intended as a general overview to aid product selection and as such represents typical values. For more specific application guidance, please refer to the product datasheet provided.
UK Delivery Charges
Due to the dimensions and/or type of this item it needs to be shipped with a courier.
- Standard Delivery from £5.50 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- Faster Options available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
- We are unable to deliver this product internationally.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.