Gurit AMPRO Multipurpose Epoxy System Fast 4.2kg
• Use for gluing, coatings, laminating and filling
• Rapid curing, even at low temperatures
• Simple to use
Size - 3kg
Hardener - Fast
SP 106 is a simple to use, all-purpose epoxy which can be used for gluing, coating, laminating and filling. With its range of hardeners, and easy 5:1 mix ratio by volume, SP 106 provides a quick and convenient way of using one epoxy system for a very wide range of tasks.
SP 106 has been established since the early 1980’s as the primary epoxy system for the manufacture and repair of wooden boats, and it is now widely used in many other woodworking applications from cabinet making to the manufacture of large wooden moulds. With its extra slow hardener SP 106 can be used for jobs requiring a long working time, or in ‘tropical’ conditions of high ambient temperatures.
In its unmodified form, SP 106 can be used as a clear coating for wood and other substrates, or for laminating lightweight glassfibre fabrics such as those used for reinforcing joints. When used for clear coating, cured SP 106 should be overcoated with any good two pack polyurethane.
By using the SP-High Modulus range of filler powders, an SP 106 resin and hardener mix can be turned into a very effective adhesive or filling compound. Details of this filler range, and how to use them, are contained in a separate information sheet (Filler Guide) and typical filling and fairing mixes (resin / hardener / filler) are shown in this data sheet.
UK Delivery Charges
Due to the dimensions and/or type of this item it needs to be shipped with a courier.
- Standard Delivery from £5.50 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- Faster Options available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
- We are unable to deliver this product internationally.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.