Trident Orbit Custom Made Adult Drysuit
Choose your options and build your own Drysuit tailored to your sport.
Great if you want a back zip or latex seals on your Drysuit.
Our Build Your Own, Custom Made Orbit Drysuits are made to order at the specification you want. You can choose from a range of options and extras to suit your needs.
Built on the Standard Orbit Drysuit, you can then choose from the following options.
- Colour Option: Black or Red
- Zip Choice: Choose front or back zip
- Seals: Choose Latex or Neoprene neck or wrist seals
- Add a fly-zip
- Add a pocket: On the Arm or Leg
- Latex Ankle Seals: In lieu of 3D socks, great for Kite-surfing, wake boarding, etc...
Made To Measure
If you don't fit into our standard size chart, we can make a Drysuit tailored to your size. Depending on your size the cost of this service varies, you will fall into one of the below options;
|Made To Measure||Height is equal to/less than 6'3" (191cm)
chest/waist/hips are equal to/less than 50 ins (127cm).
|Made To Measure Oversized||Height is greater than 6'3" (191cm)
chest/waist/hips are greater than 50 ins (127cm).
To provide provide us with your measurements please fill in the Made to measure form at the bottom of this page and when you place an order reply to the order confirmation with it as an attachment. Made to Measure suit normally take 1-2 weeks to manufacture.
If you have any questions regarding ordering a Drysuit please feel free to contact us.
- The Outer Layer is a durable, abrasion resistant nylon which is treated with DWR (Durable Water Repellency).
- The Midlayer is a microporous PU membrane which transfers vapour molecules from the inner layer to outer layer.
- The Inner Knitted scrim layer is a soft nylon which is high wicking and has “easy slip” properties, sliding over the garments that are worn under the Drysuits ie. no snagging or dragging over knees etc. when you are moving around.
ANALYSE THE FEATURES
- Aquaseal Zip It is lightweight, flexible, has no forward bend restriction and is positioned for easy, fast, independent wearing when putting on the Drysuit and taking it off.
- Soft lining makes a comfortable wear next to the skin, ideal for warm days when there is a lot of cold water splashing around.
- Glide skin neck and wrist neoprene seals for easy taking on and off, if you prefer latex seals you can order these instead.
- Shorter length wrist seals, producing a less bulk, more comfort without compromising on waterproofing.
- Comfortable brace arrangement
- Durable Cordura knee and seat reinforcement for extra protection.
- Ergonomic design for ease of movement.
- Elastic waistband helping to produce an overall stylish and comfortable fit.
|Zip||Front or Back (Your Choice)|
|Seals (Wrist & Neck)||Latex or Neoprene (Your choice)|
|Drysuit Sock||Latex Socks (Ankle Seals available)|
MANUFACTURED IN THE UK
We produce our drysuits on site at our Manufacturing Facility in Gateshead, United Kingdom. The drysuit are produce along with a whole range of products for sailing and other watersports activities.
TridentUK Adult Orbit Drysuit Size Chart
Below is the size chart for the TridentUK Adult Orbit Drysuit, if you feel you need any help choosing your size please feel free to ask us a question or give us a call.
|Size||Maximum Height||Maximun Chest|
|Small||5'7" (170cm)||36 ins (91cm)|
|Small Broad||5'7" (170cm)||42 ins (107cm)|
|Medium||5'10" (178cm)||39 ins (99cm)|
|Medium Broad||5'10" (178cm)||44 ins (112cm)|
|Large||6' (183cm)||42 ins (107cm)|
|X-Large||6'2" (188cm)||46 ins (117cm)|
|XX-Large||6'3" (191cm)||50 ins (127cm)|
UK Delivery Charges
- Free UK wide Delivery on This Item - Using a Royal Mail Tracked Service
- Faster Option available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
Trident Orbit Custom Made Adult Drysuit£319.00
Trident Thermal Fleece SuitAs low as £60.50
ZIP TECH Lubricant 4.8g£4.00
Trident Orbit Front Zip Sailing DrysuitAs low as £319.00