Ronstan Topper Centre Mainsheet System Mk2
Kit to set your Topper up with centre sheeting.
Mk.2 Version of the Ronstan Topper Centre Mainsheet Kit
The new kit Contains all the latest ORBIT BLOCKS from Ronstan including;
- RF56101 55mm Ratchet Block, the only block combining both AUTOMATIC and MANUAL Ratchet function in the same unit.
- RF35101 with the shackle RF1850S-2, which has being developed with the Topper in mind. The new design prevents the shackle falling over or twisting removing the need for a rubber grommet that you needed on the old blocks. (See the inset picture below)
This kit is ideal if you are upgrading from a Transom sheeting setup, or if you want to replace your current centre mainsheet system to the new blocks and mainsheet.
• 1 x Orbit Automatic & Manual Ratchet Block (RF56101)
• 1 x Rubber Stand Up Boot
• 1 x Swivelling Mid Boom Block (RF35100)
• 1 x Traveller Block (RF35101)
• 1 x End Boom Block (RF35101)
• 2 x RF1850S Shackles (for attachment to RF35101 Blocks)
• 1 x RF806S Shackle (for use on Boom end)
• 1 x 13.5 metre length of high quality Mainsheet
• 1 x Mainsheet Guidance Cloth with Velcro attachment
• 1 x Webbing Strop
• 1 x stainless steel deck eye*
• 2 x M5 stainless steel bolts*
• 2 x M5 stainless steel penny washers*
• 2 x M5 stainless steel self locking nuts*
* = Only required when upgrading from an older style transom sheeting boat.
Please note this does not include a new tiller extension and if you currently have a short aft sheeting extension you will need the longer extension for this kit to work
International deliveries are normally made using Royal Mail or Fedex.
To get a price just add this item to your shopping cart, you can then choose your delivery country and Zip code. This will then give you cost of delivery.
All prices quote on this site exclude local import duties and taxes. For some orders going to the EU tax may be added in the checkout, these orders wont then attract any import taxes or duties.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.