Ronstan Series 40 Manual Ratchet Block With Swivel Shackle Head
Ronstan 40mm manual ratchet block with a swivel shackle head.
The popular Ronstan series 40 manual ratchet block with a swivel shackle head.
On this manual model you get to choose whether the ratchet is engaged or not by switching it on and off with the rotating switch.
• Up to 14:1 holding power - highest available!
• Smooth easing of sheets
• Manual ON/OFF ratchet selection
• Swivel shackle head for unlimited block rotation.
• Stainless steel shackle head for ultimate durability and compatibility with harsh fixing points.
Awesome ratchet block holding power
Quite simply, Ronstan Ratchet Orbit Blocks™ have the highest holding power available. The sophisticated NC-machined sheave features Generation 2 of our patented sheave cross-hole geometry. The Series 40 delivers up to 14:1 holding power, almost double that of our nearest competititor.
The unique sheave design has 8 gripping faces which directly resist loaded line movement. Traditional designs have an angled resistance to line movement. Our Generation 2 design has straight resistance faces which both distribute the load and minimise rope wear. These faces are offset from the radial line, to draw the rope down into the gripping area when under load.
Simple and secure attachment
A swivelling shackle is used for attaching the block, which allows for unlimited twists of the block.
Smooth easing of sheets
With the ratchet mechanism disengaged the sheave and sheet runs out smoothly and freely. When the ratchet is engaged, the sheaves cross hole geometry eliminates the 'shuddering' ease-out that you can expect from traditional v-groove ratchet blocks.
|Attachment Method||Removable Head, Shackle, Swivel|
|Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Sheave Diameter (mm)||40.00|
|Max Rope Width (mm)||9.00|
|Max Working Load (kg)||175|
|Breaking Load (kg)||500|
|Pin Diameter (mm)||4|
International deliveries are normally made using Royal Mail or Fedex.
To get a price just add this item to your shopping cart, you can then choose your delivery country and Zip code. This will then give you cost of delivery.
All prices quote on this site exclude local import duties and taxes. For some orders going to the EU tax may be added in the checkout, these orders wont then attract any import taxes or duties.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.