Small Inflatable Dinghy Launching Trolley For Boats up to 2.7M Long
Here at Trident we have developed a trolley to take inflatable dinghies, following many requests.
It is typically suitable for any flat bottomed or V-floor dinghy up to 2.7m long (depending on outboard fitted) and 1.8m wide. See below for checking if it is suitable for your setup.
• Two full width supports; supporting the boat near the transom and towards the bow.
• Rear support adjustable to support flat bottomed or V-floored dinghies
• Angled docking arms at the support ends help to prevent the boat slipping off sideways.
• Pneumatic tyres make it easier to pull through soft sand and pebbles.
• Raised handle at the front, making it easy to pull the trolley when the boat is on.
• Hot dipped galvanised steel a frame.
• Width for maximum beam of 1.8m
Trolley length from bow snub to rear cradle is 2.25m, you need to make sure that the balance point from the front of your dinghy is less than this. Please note your balance point can vary depending on the size of outboard you have on the back and what you load into the boat.
Finding the balance point
1 - Load your dinghy as you would when it's on the trolley.
2 - With an assistant, stand on either side of the dinghy and lift it working your way along the boat.
3 - As you move along the boat you will find a point where the boat balances evenly.
4 - Measure from the very front of the boat to this point.
5 - If this measurement is less than 2.2m then this trolley is suitable for your boat. Please Note: If this measurement is border line then you might be better off with the bigger trolley.
International deliveries are normally made using Royal Mail or Fedex.
To get a price just add this item to your shopping cart, you can then choose your delivery country and Zip code. This will then give you cost of delivery.
All prices quote on this site exclude local import duties and taxes. For some orders going to the EU tax may be added in the checkout, these orders wont then attract any import taxes or duties.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.