Trolley Wheel 10"x3" With Foam Tyre
- Buy 2 for €17.86 €17.86 each and save 8%
- Buy 10 for €15.44 €15.44 each and save 20%
Trolley wheel, with a foam tyre, outside diameter of approx. 10 inches or 250mm with a flat profile of 3 1/4" or 80mm
Dinghy trolley wheel for use on smaller dinghy trolleys (a smaller wheel will lower the trolley and ease launching and recovery). We use this small trolley wheel on number of items and most popularly on our 'Trolley Nose Wheel'.
- Overall diameter: 10 inches
- Tyre width: 3 1/4inch 80mm
- Tyre type: Polyurethane Foam
- Hub Bore: 35mm fitted with 2 bushes to suit a 1 inch or 25mm axle
- Width of wheel at axle from bush to bush 3 inch or 75mm
- REACH compliant
Materials and the Environment
The hubs are made using 95% recycled plastic, the tyre is Polyurethane which is recyclable and has a much lower carbon foot print versus rubber. Although rudder is a natural product it contributes to the destruction of rainforests or key agricultural lands for the purpose of growing large rubber plantations and most low speed rubber tyres in circulation contain PAH’s (polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons), which are proven to have dramatic negative effects on the environment. Whereas these wheels are fully REACH compliant.
International deliveries are normally made using Royal Mail or Fedex.
To get a price just add this item to your shopping cart, you can then choose your delivery country and Zip code. This will then give you cost of delivery.
All prices quote on this site exclude local import duties and taxes. For some orders going to the EU tax may be added in the checkout, these orders wont then attract any import taxes or duties.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.