Anchor Marine Mooring Compensator - 18mm line
Mooring compensator, for line Ø 14-18 mm. EPDM rubber, for boat up to 15 m (50 ft).
Mooring compensator, for line Ø 14-18 mm.
EPDM rubber, for boat up to 15 m (50 ft).
Made from EPDM rubber, impervious to UV rays and salt water.
Easy to fit, requires no extra fittings.
*Boat length given as an indication only, in the case of a sheltered mooring location. In a more exposed mooring area, you should select the next size up, for both line and mooring compensator.
Instantly adaptable to any type of mooring:
- On a shelterd mooring, for example in a marina, coil the rope once or twice round your compensator (As in the first picture below).
- On an exposed mooring, coil the rope at least 3 times, so as to increase extensibility and absorption capacity (As in the bottom picture below).
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.