Drysuit Repair Service
At TridentUK we repair all makes of surface water drysuits, this includes drysuits used for sports and commercial purposes.
The services we provide include:
- Seal replacements - Latex and Neoprene.
- Leak tests and repairs.
- Replacement drysuit zips, in brass or nylon.
- In some cases we can offer a reproofing service.
- Cleaning of commercial suits
What to do
Simply download, print and fill in our repair form Click Here, then package it with your drysuit.
Or on paper make sure you include the following details with your drysuit;
- Billing Address
- Delivery Address if different
- Telephone number
- Email Address
- Details of the work you would like done and/or the problem with you suits.
- Choose one of the below methods for shipping your drysuit repair to us.
Option 1 - Use Our Royal Mail Account
You can go to RoyalMail.com and create a label and then drop your drysuit at most Post Offices, you can even get the label printed at the post office using your smart phone.
Use the folowing proceedure;
- Follow this link - http://www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/create/2718
- Make sure parcel meets the criteria and enter your details, selecting drysuit repair.
- Either print the label and attach to the parcel, or use your smart phone to get barcode for printing in the post office
- Take to your local post office and collect a receipt of posting
- When we receive your drysuit we will add £5 to the cost of your repair to cover the costs.
Option 2 - Organise Post
Please post your Drysuit to the following address.
South Shore Rd
We pride ourselves on our reputation of providing a 'Thorough, Fast and Precise' service, where we encourage our customers to ask questions and seek advice, as you are the one wearing the drysuit!
We offer repairs for all drysuits brands, including Trident, Crewsaver, Gill, Gul, Henri Lloyd, Musto and Typhoon, as well as any other surface sport drysuit.
- Our rates are competitive,
- Our service is fast,
- And if you have a Trident Drysuit you will receive a preferential price.
Drysuit Repair Costs
|Description||Fitted To A Trident Drysuit||Fitted To Another Brand||Seal Repair Kit|
|Neck - Latex||£40.50*||£45*||£15.95|
|Neck - Neoprene||£55*||£65*||£21.00|
|Wrist - Latex||£22 each
|Wrist - Neoprene||£31 each
|Latex Socks||£29 each
|Waist seal||£55 each||£60 each|
|Water testing & retape seams||Min £20.00||Min £25.00|
|Mending hole or other repair||POA||POA|
|Return Carriage (Mainland UK excluding Scottish Highlands)||£7.50||£7.50|
* + £18.00 if suit has neck seal cover.
Want to Repair the Drysuit yourself?
- Drysuit Neoprene Seal Repair Kit
As low as £10.00
- Drysuit 3D Sock Seal Repair KitAs low as £20.95