Crewsaver Atacama Pro Drysuit with Free Fleece
The Atacama Pro drysuit rivals its namesake desert as the driest place on earth. Designed using 3 layer breathable technology and enhanced waterproof properties to keep you warm and dry whilst out on the water.
Both comfort and style have been extremely important factors in the design of the Atacama Pro. A unique lower stretch mesh back panel, adjustable braces, articulated arms and legs create a custom-fit to provide the ultimate in freedom of movement.
The front entry Aquaseal, flexible zip is positioned for maximum comfort and allows the wearer to don the suit without the need of assistance. Additionally, Cordura reinforced double layered seat and knees provides extra protection to the areas of high wear to maintain longevity.
- 3 layer breathable fabric with enhanced waterproof properties
- Lower back stretch mesh panel for increased comfort and flexibility
- YKK Aquaseal flexible zip construction
- Articulated arms and legs for increased freedom of movement
- Cordura reinforced double layered seat and knees
- Expandable leg pockets with D-ring attachment
- Adjustable wrist and ankle cuffs
- Glideskin neoprene wrist and neck seals
- Removable braces
- Internal pocket
- Reflective detail
- Includes a Free Thermal Fleece
|Seals (Wrist & Neck)||Neoprene|
|Drysuit Sock||Latex Socks|
Crewsaver Drysuit Size Chart
Below is the size chart for the Crewsaver Atacama Pro drysuit, if you feel you need any help choosing your size please feel free to ask us a question or give us a call.
|Small||89-97cm (35-38")||71-79cm (28-31")||69cm (27")||163-170cm (5'4"-5'7")|
|Medium||97-104cm (38-41")||79-86cm (31-34")||74cm (29")||170-178cm (5'7"-5'10")|
|Large||104-112cm (41-44")||86-94cm (34-37")||79cm (31")||178-185cm (5'10"-6'1")|
|Extra Large||112-119cm (44-47")||94-102cm (37-40")||84cm (32")||185-191cm (6'1"-6'3")|
|XX-Large||119-127cm (47-50")||102-108cm (40-43")||89cm (33")||185-191cm (6'1"-6'3")