Enterprise Boat Cover Flat (Mast Up) PVC
Protect your Enterprise dinghy with one of our TridentUK Boat Covers.
The Flat (Mast Up) Cover is the most versatile cover, it will fit your boat when the mast is either up or down. This makes it ideal in the dinghy park and when towing. It has openings for the mast, shrouds and forestay and a halyard point in the middle of the cover behind the mast so you can lift the cover slightly to reduce pooling.
The cover is made from a blue 450gr/m sq. (16oz/m sq.) non breathable PVC coated polyester fabric which is UV stabilised and chemically treated to withstand fungus and rotting from bird droppings.
All straps on the cover have snap buckles to make it easy to attach and remove the straps. A spare buckle is supplied just in case one gets broken.
• Flat (Mast Up) Cover
• PVC Coated Polyester
• UV Stabilised Material
• Material guaranteed for 5 years against UV degradation
• Material Weight: 450 gr/m sq. - 16 oz/m sq.
• 4 Straps under the boat
• Snap Buckles on all straps
• Openings for the mast, shrouds and forestay
• Main Halyard Tie point
• Colour: Blue
• Made in Gateshead, United Kingdom
If the cover has opening around the shrouds, then we fit a webbing reinforcement and buckles.
All the straps are fitted with snap buckles, this allows easy fitting of the cover.
Flat covers which have the mast up, have an attachment point for your halyard. This helps to prevent pooling of water on top of the cover.
|Cover Type||Flat (Mast Up)|
|Material||Heavy Duty PVC|
|Material Weight||450 gr/m sq. - 16 oz/m sq.|
|Material UV Degradation Guarantee||5 Years|
|Number of Straps||4|
|Main Halyard Tie Point?||Yes|
UK Delivery Charges
- Free UK wide Delivery on This Item - Using a Royal Mail Tracked Service
- Faster Option available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.