Fork Terminal/Fork Terminal Rigging Wire
Stainless steel wire work, with a Fork Terminal on each end.
Wire Type: 1x19 (stiff), 7x19 (flexible)
Size: 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm
This is based on the cost of the two hard eyes, plus the cost of the wire.
1x19 - Use this wire for standing rigging like shrouds, strops and other jobs were a stiff wire is ideal.
7x19 - Use this wire for running rigging like jib/genoa/main halyards, control lines and other applications were the wire needs to go round pulleys.
How to Order
- Determine the length L (see diagram) of the wire and enter this above where asked in mm. This measurement is BS to BS in meters. (bearing surface).
- Choose the type and size of the wire you require.
- From the drop down select the amount of wire that is needed to make the wire.
- If you need more than 1, then enter your quantity next to the buy now button and add your item to the cart.
- If you require different sizes or lengths then add them to the cart separately.
- The price you pay is made up of the price for the end fittings and the cost of your chosen wire.
- The shortest length we can make is 0.1m = 10cm = 100m
- You can give your measurements to 3 decimal places and we will make them with a tolerance of 5mm
Examples of Dimension Conversions (We need the measurment in meters)
0.25m = 25cm = 250mm
0.873m = 87.3cm = 873mm
4.536m = 453.6cm = 4536mm