Gill Aero Dinghy Boot
At Gill, we strive to offer you the best possible sailing gear, adapted to suit your needs. We work with sailors to design specifically for sailors and our new Aero Boots have been carefully constructed to ensure the safety, comfort and performance of your family whilst sailing.
A soft, neoprene fabric body is combined with a rubber sole, tested to ensure maximum grip in all weather conditions. With reinforced areas, a waterproof side zip and secure ankle strap, these boots will give you peace of mind as your family sails in comfort and style.
- Non ferrous YKK zip
- Wide supportive ankle strap for support
- Blindstitched seams for a waterproof seal
- High grip sole
- Reinforced heel, toe and bridge area for increased support
- 5mm Neoprene for warmth
- Wrap-around, non marking natural rubber sole for improved grip
- Fabric Composition: 90% Neoprene, 10% Nylon
Gill Aero Dinghy Boot Size Chart
|UK and Australia||5.5||6.5||7.5||8||9||9.5||10.5||11||12|
Also available in Junior Sizes.
|Footwear Style||Neoprene Boot|
UK Delivery Charges
- Free UK wide Delivery on This Item - Using Royal Mail 2nd Class Post
- Royal Mail 1st Class Post £3.50
- Next Working Day Delivery £7.50*
- Royal Mail Special Delivery £12
- AM Next Working Day Delivery £11.50*
- Saturday Delivery £15.00*
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
Ordering Multiple Items
Orders containing multiple items may incur larger shipping charges with Royal Mail, the other options are fixed price upto 15Kg, but do exclude large and bulky items.
Bonus - Order any other items that can be deliver by post and as long as the whole order can be delivered with Royal Mail 2nd Class Post the delivery will be Free.
International Deliveries - You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.