Gill Reflex II Sunglasses
Eye protection during the summer months is imperative, on the water this is even more so. With this in mind, Gill have created the Unisex Reflex II Sunglasses, a stylish and comfortable pair of glasses optimised for use on the water.
These sunglasses block bright light without distorting colours, protecting your vision without ever impairing it. They block glare and reflection from the water, offer UV 400+ protection, and of course, float, with a new naturally buoyant material.
- Polarised lens technology.
- Integral flotation.
- Hydrophobic outer coating sheds water and reduces salt residue for clear vision.
- Oleophobic technology applied to the inside face repels fingerprints, sun lotion and skin oils.
- Grade 1 Optic lenses designed to exceed EN safety standards.
- Glare-free vision.
- Clear contrasts.
- Reduced eye fatigue.
- 100% UV 400 protection.
- Filter category 3 lenses allowing 8-18% light transmission and are useful in bright sunlight, driving and general purpose wear.
Polarised lenses are made up of a number of functional elements ultra-carefully bonded together to achieve a high-performance optical product: The main element of the sandwich lens construction is the polarising light filter in the centre. Laminated to both sides of the filter are UV light absorbers, which block 100% of harmful UVA, UVB, and UVC radiation. Optically corrected, shatter-resistant cushion elements are laminated to both sides of the UV absorbers, followed by a unique scratch resistant coating applied to the outer surfaces.
All Gill Sailing Sunglasses are engineered to float.
UK Delivery Charges
- Free UK wide Delivery on This Item - Using a Royal Mail Tracked Service
- Faster Option available, check the shopping cart.
- Saturday Delivery - may be available, check in the shopping cart.
Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
Ordering Multiple Items
Orders containing multiple items may incur larger shipping charges with Royal Mail, the other options are fixed price upto 15Kg, but do exclude large and bulky items.
Bonus - Order any other items that can be deliver by post and as long as the whole order can be delivered with Royal Mail 2nd Class Post the delivery will be Free.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.