Your wetsuit should last for many years if some simple guidelines are followed -
- Rinse well in fresh water after every use
- Do not leave for lengthy periods in direct sunlight
- Turn the right way out
- Store flat and un-creased or on wide shouldered coat hanger.
- Don't leave tightly packed, especially if sandy and wet
- Don't put in the washing machine or tumble dryer
- Don't iron.
- Don't wash with detergent or bleach.
- Use a wetsuit shampoo to remove excessive smells.
Looking for a wetsuit?