Large Inflatable Dinghy Launching Trolley For 2.7-3.2M Boats
Here at Trident we have developed a trolley to carry inflatable dinghies.
It is typically suitable for any flat bottomed or V-floor dinghy up to 3.2-3.5m long (depending on outboard fitted) and 1.8m wide. See below for checking if it is suitable for your setup.
• Two full width supports; supporting the boat near the transom and towards the bow.
• Rear support adjustable to support flat bottomed or V-floored dinghies
• Angled docking arms at the support ends help to prevent the boat slipping off sideways.
• Pneumatic tyres make it easier to pull through soft sand and pebbles.
• Raised handle at the front, making it easy to pull the trolley when the boat is on.
• Hot dipped galvanised steel a frame.
• Width for maximum beam of 1.8m
Trolley length from bow snub to rear cradle is 2.75m, you need to make sure that the balance point from the front of your dinghy is less than this. Please note your balance point can vary depending on the size of outboard you have on the back and what you load into the boat.
Finding the balance point
1 - Load your dinghy as you would when it's on the trolley.
2 - With an assistant, stand on either side of the dinghy and lift it working your way along the boat.
3 - As you move along the boat you will find a point where the boat balances evenly.
4 - Measure from the very front of the boat to this point.
5 - If this measurement is less than 2.7m then this trolley is suitable for your boat. Please Note: If this measurement is less than 2.2m then you might be better off with the smaller trolley.
Trident Trollies are delivered Free too most of the mainland UK* and is normally delivered within 5 working days.
UK Delivery Charges
- Free 5 Day Standard Delivery*
- 2-3 Day Delivery from £14.50*
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery costs and times to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
International Deliveries - We ship this item internationally using a range of couriers, we may be able to quote in the shopping basket, otherwise we will need to quote for Delivery once you have placed your order.
International customers may purchase this product in Euros or US Dollars by clicking on the links at the very top of this page.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.