Allen 20mm Dynamic Triple Block
20mm dynamic triple block
To fully appreciate the difference of the Allen dynamic bearing range of blocks, take a closer look at the design, quality of materials and construction to fully appreciate the difference. From the patented high strength 316 stainless steel line friendly ultra strap, to the soft contours of the sheave and cheeks moulded from advanced engineering polymers, patented dynamic bearing technology featuring twin rows of 316 stainless steel ball bearings all held together with a meticulously designed 316 stainless steel jacket, Allen blocks claim to be the strongest and best available on the market.
Triple block with fixed head
|Attachment Method||Fixed Head|
|Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Sheave Diameter (mm)||20.00|
|Max Rope Width (mm)||6.00|
|Max Working Load (kg)||300|
|Breaking Load (kg)||650|
Important Note - Break Loads
Where break and safe working loads are stated, it is assumed that all sheaves are evenly loaded as in purchase tackle. Uneven loading, or loading of one sheave in a double or triple block, will severely effect strength quoted. If unsure, please seek further advice.
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.