Harken Cam-Matic Ball Bearing Cam Cleat
A good cam cleat holds securely without damaging lines, engages and releases easily, works well with a wide range of line sizes and types, and gives years of good service. Harken Cam-Matics feature ball bearings for optimum performance. Balls allow pawls to open and close easily both under high and low load applications. teeth can be smooth to protect lines because tooth grip is not required to close the prawls. Lines can be precisely adjusted because there is a minimal slippage during engagement. Harken also holds a patent on the unique pawl geometry of the Cam-Matics which ensures that lines of all sizes are held by the greatest number of teeth. Standard size, length 65mm.
|Height||1 3/16 in||30mm|
|Length||2 9/16 in||65mm|
|Width||1 1/4 in||32mm|
|Line Diameter (min - max)||1/8 - 1/2 in||3 - 12mm|
|Fastener Spacing||1 1/2 in||38mm|
|Maximum Working Load||300 lb||136 Kg|
|Breaking Load||750 lb||340 Kg|
|Fasteners||#10 Flathead||5mm Flathead|
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.