Mirror Road Trailer
The Mirror Road Trailer has a fixed D-Rubber cradle at the rear specifically shaped to fit the Mirror hull.
Please note that the image is for illustration purposes only and does not depict all the features of the Mirror Road Trailer.
Our Mirror Road Trailer is a unit which is built and certified to be EC compliant for use on the road, and you can also launch and retrieve your boat directly from the trailer, designed with over 15 years experience of carrying dinghies.
It has a fixed D-Rubber cradle at the rear specifically shaped to fit the Mirror hull.
This trailer means that you do not require a Launching Trolley, it is designed for people who have to drive on a public road between where they store and sail their boat.
The unit is delivered with the two main sub-assemblies already pre-assembled and requires very little time to complete the assembly. All the tools you will need are supplied.
UK Delivery Charges
Due to the dimensions and/or type of this item it needs to be shipped with a courier.
- Standard Delivery from £5.50 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- Faster Options available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.