Specially designed for convenient and accurate dispensing of WEST SYSTEM Brand 105 Resin and 205 or 206 Hardeners.
Mini pumps help to ensure accurate metering of the resin/hardener mix and eliminates the mess involved with hand proportioning.
The pumps mount directly on the resin and hardener containers and have been calibrated to deliver the correct working ratio of 5 parts by weight of resin to 1 part by weight of hardener with one stroke from each pump. Can be left mounted on the resin and hardener containers and will give years of dependable service.
These pumps are for 'A' Pack containers (1Kg resin packs and 0.2Kg hardener packs). For large containers see the B pack pump sets.
Warning do not use with 207 or 209 Hardeners.
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.