Wind Strategy Sail To Win
This has, for 20 years, been the definitive book on wind for racing sailors worldwide. Easy to understand conceptual models of wind behaviour. So that wherever you are it trains you to recognise what the wind is doing and why.
Wind Startegy by David Houghton and Fiona Campbell is part of the sail to win series and has for 20 years, been the definitive book on wind for racing sailors worldwide. Easy to understand conceptual models of wind behaviour. So that wherever you are it trains you to recognise what the wind is doing and why.
The wind powers everything a sailor does and this book will help you to understand it. As a result you will be more prepared for your race, able to anticipate changes in the wind better and know what to do when they come. The first edition of this book was published in 1986, and it has been the go-to wind book for dinghy champions ever since.
This new-look fourth edition is fully updated for modern forecasting and analyses a revised set of popular racing venues around the world: unveiling what to expect from the weather at 30 regatta locations, it will get you ahead of the competition and powering up the leaderboard.
“Weather is multidimensional and rarely simple but in this book both David and Fiona expertly explain what can be a complicated subject in an easily understandable format. You will remember or learn something every time you pick up this book. I can guarantee that something you learn in this book will help you improve your racing results.” - Ian Walker.
- Author: David Houghton & Fiona Campbell
- Publisher: Fernhurst
- Format: Paperback
- Dimensions: 240mm x 171mm
- Pages: 138
- ISBN: 9781909911543
|Dimensions||240mm x 171mm|
|Author||David Houghton & Fiona Campbell|
|Great For||Beginners, Cruising , Dinghies, Night time reading, Racing, Yachts|
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.