Ronstan ClearStart Sailing Watch 40mm Red
Ronstan’s ClearStart™ race timer and watches combine contemporary styling with true sailing functionality. They feature large buttons, easy to read displays and advanced intuitive programming designed specifically with the racing sailor in mind.
Ronstan Clearstart innovative race functions with bold new styling
Ronstan’s ClearStart™ race timer and watch in red and black combines contemporary styling with true sailing functionality. They feature large buttons, easy to read displays and advanced intuitive programming designed specifically with the racing sailor in mind. Developed with input from some of the world’s top sailors, ClearStart™ watches and timers are sure to set the standard for years to come. If you’re looking for a simple competitive edge, the difference is ClearStart™.
Large Quick View Displays
The entire ClearStart™ range features oversized digit displays for easy viewing. The Race Timer presents huge 16mm (5/8”) numbers that can be easily viewed by the crew when mounted to the boom or mast base. The 50mm Sailing Watch displays only slightly smaller 13mm (1/2”) digits, which can be quickly viewed at a glance without taking your hand off the helm, and the compact 40mm Sailing Watch still has impressive 10mm (3/8") digits.
Race Sequence Resynchronisation
All racing sailors know how hard it can be to get the watch going at the exact second the start sequence is commenced. With the handy SYNC function, you can quickly resynchronise the ClearStart™to the official race time. A simple press of a button allows you to drop down to the next minute, allowing you to get your starting sequence back in perfect SYNC at the next opportunity.
Pre-programed Race Sequence Sounds
The intuitive ClearStart™ sound signals let you know exactly where you are in the start sequence without looking at the display. Pre-programmed with World Sailing 5-4-1-0 and Match Racing start sequences, it can also be programmed for other countdown sequences by the user. Sound signals can be turned off if desired.
End of Sequence - Countdown or Count Up
Depending on the user’s preference, the watch can be set up to auto repeat the countdown at the end of the sequence for general recall restarts, or to start counting up to track elapsed time.
Multi-line Display with Real Time
No need to switch between countdown and time modes because the actual time is displayed below the countdown time on the new multi-line ClearStart™ display.
Daily Life Functionality
From waking up for work to working out, a ClearStart™ watch is also great for everyday activities. Standard modes include 12 or 24 hour time format, date in day/month or month/day format, daily alarm and chronograph (stop watch).
Bright, full-face electroluminescent backlighting is easy to read at night and can be turned on temporarily for a quick view.
Water and Shock Resistant
Designed to survive the rigours of competitive sailing, ClearStart™ watches and timers are water resistant rated at 5ATM and highly shock resistant.
- Specialist RACE MODE Features including:
- Multiple Start Sequence options - World Sailing 5,4,1,0, Match Racing, User Set
- SYNChronisation function - resynchronise if you start the coundown early or late
- Multi-line display - Start Sequences + Time
- Loud intuitive count down and start sound signals
- Countdown repeat or Countdown and up options (for elapsed race time).
- Separate fast access Race and Time mode scrolling
- Water resistant to 5 ATM (50m/150ft)
- STANDARD Features including:
- Time, hours/minutes/seconds - 12 or 24hr format
- Month/Day or Day/Month format
- Daily alarm
- Chronograph - Including hours and time of the day
- Luminescent backlight
- Battery saving mode - light can be turned off
- Shock resistant
- Durable ultra-clear mineral crystal lens
- Comfortable and secure silicon band
- Glass Fibre Reinforced case
- 40mm (1 9/16") dimater face
- 10mm (3/8") digit display
- Textured easy-find buttons
- Stainless steel buckle with silicon band retainer
- Stainless steel back
- Weight 50g