Ronstan Series 20 Stainless Steel Single Ball Bearing Exit Sheave Box
Ronstan series 20 exit block for masts and through deck applications. 2x 4mm fixing holes 48mm apart
Ronstan 20mm exit block with cover plate
Precision moulded Acetal sheaves running on stainless steel ball bearings provide high performance & low friction. They are typically used as lead blocks or to create powerful, efficient purchase systems.
Can be fitted with a shackle in either of two planes to allow correct alignment of the block. RORF1850S required to go through 3.5mm holes in loop head
- Dinghy control lines
- Dinghy vangs
- Traveller controls
- Stainless steel ball bearings
- UV stabilised Acetal sheave
- Grade 316 stainless body and cover
- Low friction
- High static and dynamic load capacity
- 2x 4mm fixing holes
- Fixing hole centres 48mm apart
|Attachment Method||Surface Mount, Through Deck|
|Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Sheave Diameter (mm)||20.00|
|Max Rope Width (mm)||6.00|
|Max Working Load (kg)||275|
|Breaking Load (kg)||1000|
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.