ZIP TECH Lubricant 4.8g
Use ZIP TECH lubricant to keep your nylon drysuit YKK / TIZIP in good working order. The lubricant helps to keep the zip moving and working efficiently.
We supply one of these tubes with each of our new drysuits fitted with a YKK Aquaseal Zip.
Use the pictures below to determine how you need to look after your zip.
Looking After Your TIZIP MasterSeal 10 / YKK Aquaseal Zip (Supplied in TridentUK and other Drysuits)
Lubricate on the docking end from time to time. Carefully apply over the docking surfaces on front and back and inside where they connect to the zipper chain. Also lubricate lightly along the length of the zipper.
Repeat before long term storage leaving the slider closed and whenever the area is dry during use.
Looking after Your TIZIP Easy, TIZIP SuperSeal and TIZIP RescueSeal
Lubrication is essential to maintain the ease of operation and proper coupling of the chain on these zips.
If the chain is dry, re-lubricating by the user is recommended from time to time (apx. every 10 uses ). Apply some lube over the chain tips of the open TIZIP and over the outer flanges of the closed seal and slide over the whole length approximately 5 times. Remove excessive lubricant with a towel. Always keep the chain clean to maintain its sealing function.
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.