Trident Vario 1 EU Road Base
Trident Vario 1 Roadbase.
This is our new EC compliant Vario 1 lightweight Road Base Trailer, designed with over 15 years of experience for carrying dinghies with their trolleys. This road base is suitable for boats up to 4.4m (14ft 6ins), just roll your boat up onto the road base while it sits on its trolley.
The Road Base Trailer includes;
• Mast Support bracket, just add a mast support if you need one or at a size to suit your towing vehicle
• 8 inch road wheels
• Lighting Board with 6 metre cable
• Retractable/removable arms for your Lighting Board
• Simple and easy to use, hand operated Lighting Board fasteners
• Full width rear roller - to make it easier to pull your boat and trolley onto the Trailer
• Adjustable front round locating pin to hold trolley in place
• Tie down anchor points (front and back)
• As standard this will take our 11ft to 14ft 6in Launching Trolleys (excluding our Heavy Duty Trolleys)
• Pre drilled to take a jockey wheel, which can be added at the time of purchase or later
• Supplied flat packed so we can easily ship the item
• All tools are included for assembly, which is now quicker and easier
Please note that although our trailers are designed with the intention of been universal, there are many different trolley designs for different types of boats. We suggest that you check to make sure your trolley fits on the road base before purchasing. Normally the important parts are the length of the axle and the position of the trolley wheels. If you have any questions please email or call us. Alternatively why not buy one of our trolleys for a guaranteed great fit.
|Distance between the mud guards||1530mm||If the outside of your trolley wheels are further apart, your trolley will still fit but you will need to remove the trolley wheels.|
|Width of the trailer frame||1245mm||If the inside of your trolley wheels are closer, then you will need to remove the trolley wheels when you put the boat on the trailer.|
|Width of the roller||1190mm||The distance from the outside of your side arms where they join the axle of your trolley need to be less, otherwise the trolley won't fit.|
Trailer Dimensions and Capacity
|Unladen Trailer Weight||68Kg||Excluding lighting board, mast support and any extra accessories.|
|Gross Trailer Weight||300Kg||Maximum Total weight of trailer including load.|
|Maximum Payload||232Kg||This is the maximum load that can be carried by the trailer, don't forget to include your trolley into this weight.|
|Width||1850mm||Maximum width of the trailer (this is at the mudguards)|
|Length (with out lighting board)||3200mm||Length of trailer with lighting board and brackets removed|
|Length (with lighting board)||4450mm||Length of trailer with lighting board and brackets fitted.|
UK Delivery Charges
This item is considered as a large or bulky item for shipping purposes, the delivery costs are as follows;
- 5 Day Standard Delivery from £12.00 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- 2-3 Day Delivery from £14.50*
- Next Working Day Delivery from £16.50*
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery cost to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
Ordering Multiple Items
As long as your order is less than 100Kg, and doesn't have items that can't be shipped then the price above should apply.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, can be delivered by courier and is going to Mainland UK excluding the Scottish Highlands the you will qualify for Free Delivery.
International Deliveries - We ship this item internationally using a range of couriers, we may be able to quote in the shopping basket, otherwise we will need to quote for Delivery once you have placed your order.