Gill Junior Neoprene Winter Glove - Junior
A really warm almost dry junior glove which is great at keeping your your hands warm on those extra cold days. It worth noting however that these gloves don't have the reinforment of normal sailing gloves so are less durable.
Gill is a world leading sailing glove brand. This reputation has been earned through constantly researching, designing and bringing to market gloves that embrace innovation and clever design. Through the utilisation of cutting edge materials that provide grip, dexterity and durability the current comprehensive range once again raises the bar.
- 3mm double-lined neoprene for increased comfort
- Water resistant
- Liquid taped seams protect against water ingress
- Smoothskin wrist seal prevents cold water flush
- Durable Sharkskin palm provides superb grip in wet conditions
- Fabric Composition: 100% Neoprene
International deliveries are normally made using Royal Mail or Fedex.
To get a price just add this item to your shopping cart, you can then choose your delivery country and Zip code. This will then give you cost of delivery.
All prices quote on this site exclude local import duties and taxes. For some orders going to the EU tax may be added in the checkout, these orders wont then attract any import taxes or duties.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.