Shipping Charges Explained
Which shipping methods we use
Depending on the size and weight of your order we offer different shipping options. We choose these services based on their experience and our trust in their services. We have shipped internationally for over 30 years and believe these to be the best!
- Royal Mail post - offering both non tracked and tracked services based on your preference
- Khune and Nagel
Our shopping cart gives you the ability to get a Shipping Quotation based on the items you have placed into your shopping cart.
- Once you have filled your cart click on "My Cart" at the top of the page to navigate to your cart.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a box titled "Estimate Shipping and Tax"
- Select your Country of Delivery from the drop down list, enter your Postal Code/Zip Code if applicable
- Press the "Get a Quote" button and your Shipping Options and their Prices will be displayed just underneath
From here you can select your chosen shipping method and it will be added to your order (you can also change your selected shipping to another option as you go through the checkout).