6mm Long Strip D Shackle - Threaded Pin - Stainless Steel
Formed from a strip of metal, with a 6mm threaded pin for easy operation, for applications where the shackle is in regular use.
Formed from a strip of metal, Strip Shackles have a higher working load than the equivalent forged shackle.
This long version of the D Shackle is usually used to attached halyards to sails, especially on sails fitted with headboards.
With a 6mm threaded pin for easy operation, for applications where the shackle is in regular use.
|Shackle Type||Long, Strip|
|Pin Type||Flat Head, Threaded|
|Material Grade||AISI 304|
|Pin Diameter (mm)||6|
|Opening Diameter (mm)||14|
|Internal Length (mm)||40|
|External Length (mm)||53|
|Internal Max Diameter (mm)||13|
|Breaking Load (kg)||2000|
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.