Protect your Albacore dinghy with one of our TridentUK Breathable Hydroguard Boat Covers.
The Overboom (Boom Up) Cover offers your boat the best protection when you store your boat with the mast up. It allows you to leave the boom up, which you then put the cover over. This creates a tent like shape so that any rain water runs off the cover.
The cover is made from a blue 235g/m2 (8.3oz/m2) Hydroguard, which is the latest offering in boat cover materials. It combines breakthrough UV technology with water resistance and durability and is the perfect balance of science, toughness and style. It is lightweight, water resistant, non sagging and durable. The HydroMax finish also provides excellent breathability to help reduce condensation and mildew.Benefits of a Breathable Boatcover
- A breathable boatcover will reduce the damp environment inside the boat, which over a period of time could lead to the wood or GRP absorbing water and putting weight onto the boat. On wooden boats a damp interior can also shorten the life of the varnish.
All straps on the cover have snap buckles to make it easy to attach and remove the straps. A spare buckle is supplied just in case one gets broken.Specification
• Overboom (Boom Up) Cover
• Hydroguard Breathable Material
• Excellent strength and durability from a lightweight fabric
• UV Stabilised Material
• Material guaranteed for 5 years against UV degradation
• Material Weight: 235g/m2 (8.3oz/m2)
• 4 Straps under the boat
• Snap Buckles on all straps
• Openings for the mast, shrouds and forestay
• Colour: Blue
• Made in Gateshead, United KingdomCover Features
If the cover has opening around the shrouds, then we fit a webbing reinforcement and buckles.
All the straps are fitted with snap buckles, this allows easy fitting of the cover.
||Overboom (Boom Up)
|Material UV Degradation Guarantee
|Number of Straps
|Main Halyard Tie Point?
UK Delivery Charges
Due to the dimensions and/or type of this item it needs to be shipped with a courier.
- Standard Delivery from £5.50 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- Faster Options available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.