Allen 20mm Dynamic Ezi-Ti Block
Allen 20mm dynamic Ezi-Ti block to attach by lacing line
Allen 20mm dynamic block, attach with a thin dyneema based rope, securing through hollow axle. Great for floating blocks in control lines or attaching around poles and spars.
To fully appreciate the difference of the Allen dynamic bearing range of blocks, take a closer look at the design, quality of materials and construction to fully appreciate the difference. From the patented high strength 316 stainless steel line friendly ultra strap, to the soft contours of the sheave and cheeks moulded from advanced engineering polymers, patented dynamic bearing technology featuring twin rows of 316 stainless steel ball bearings with meticulously designed 316 stainless steel rivet, Allen blocks claim to be the strongest and best available on the market.
|Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Sheave Diameter (mm)||20.00|
|Max Rope Width (mm)||6.00|
|Max Working Load (kg)||115|
|Breaking Load (kg)||540|
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.