Anchor Marine Fender Inflation Kit
Enables buoys and fenders to be restored to correct pressures using car footpump or garage air line. Contains pump adaptor and spare screw valve plugs. For older Anchor models push fit plugs and ball bearings are included.
Recommended pressure 2lbs/sq.in. (0.15 bar) at approx. 20oC.
Work with Quicker Double Action Pump, provide fittings for most fenders.
Inflating Anchor Marine Fenders
Do not over inflate as this will deform and weaken the product and voids the warranty. Indicated diameters are for inflation of 0.15 bar pressure at 20 degrees celcius. (in hotter climates 0.07 bar could be enough) Without a pressure guage a simple test with any product is to be able to depress the wall 6 to 8mm with a light hand touch. Anchor Marines rubber valve is located near the rope hold of the product.
• Use Anchors Double Action Pump (0311) or any hand, foot or air compressor pump, but do not set guage beyond 0.15bar pressure
• Prise out the black bung (and keep for reuse) of valve with a coin or screw driver
• Insert the stainless steel needle inflation adaptor into the valve, apply the nozzle and start air flow
• Fill the product untill the walls/shape are fully expanded. In extreme temperature conditions any 'folds' in the wall should be eased out by hand
* See extra image for diagram.
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
Double Action Fender Pump£15.75