Clamcleat Keeper for CL203 & Mk1 Juniors Cleats
Keepers keep a rope in the cleat, or keep it out of the cleat.
When using a cleat fitted with a Keeper, the operation and performance is completely transformed. The lead-in makes cleating a line easier and there is a satisfying and positive click as the line is released or cleated. These benefits mean that Clamcleat® rope cleats can now be used on control lines that are adjusted frequently.
When a halyard or control line is released from a cleat fitted with a Keeper, the Keeper will stop it falling back into the cleat and re-cleating, for example when dropping a spinnaker during a race or the mainsail when unrigging ashore.
Please Note: This part is for the keeper only, the cleat need purchasing separately.
Can be used with;
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.