Cobra HH150 Floating And Waterproof Handheld VHF Marine Radio
The Cobra MR HH150 is a fully featured VHF radio with a rugged compact design which is waterproof and floats. It's perfect for recreational boaters or as a portable backup on larger vessels. It comes standard with a removable spring loaded belt clip, lanyard and DC cigarette lighter charger. Anyone who lives, works or plays on the water needs one of these VHF radios. It is packaged with long-lasting rechargeable NiMH batteries that won't develop a memory when charging. It can also be used with 5 standard AAA alkaline batteries in emergencies.
The backlit LCD and keypad allows it to be used in low light conditions and will turn off automatically to conserve battery power. The built-in NOAA Channels and NOAA weather alert give you 24-hour access to local weather information.
- 3 Watt VHF - Select between 0.5, 1 and 3 Watts for small boats and personal water craft.
- Large LCD screen - Large and bright LCD screen for easy viewing.
- All NOAA weather channels - Instant access to national all hazards and weather information, 24 hours a day.
- Waterproof and Floats
- Belt Clip - Easy to operate spring loaded belt clip.
- Weight: 227g (Without Batteries)
- Height: 117 mm (Without antenna)
- Width: 69 mm