Compact Road Trailer
A great light weight road trailer for the smaller dinghy, suitable for boats upto 3.5m (11ft 6").
Has an adjustable cradle at the back to support the boat. The unit is delivered with the two main sub-assemblies already pre-assembled and requires very little time to complete the assembly. All tools are supplied.
8" hi-speed wheels and lighting set as standard.
EU tested and certificated.
Suitable for boats upto 3.5m (11ft 6"), this trailer is shorter than our Vario Road Bases.
Designed for the Topper, Mirror, RS Tera and other boats upto 3.5m (11ft 6").
The trailer includes;
• Mast Support bracket, just add a mast support if you need one
• 8 inch road wheels
• Lighting Board with a 6 metre cable and 7 pin plug
• Retractable/removable arms for your Lighting Board
• Adjustable rear cradle with D-rubber for protection.
• Tie down anchor points (front and back)
• Supplied flat packed so we can easily ship the item
• All tools are included for assembly, which is now quicker and easier.
Important DimensionsPlease note that although our trailers are designed with the intention of been universal, there are many different trolley designs for different types of boats. We suggest that you check to make sure your trolley fits on the road base before purchasing. Normally the important parts are the length of the axle and the position of the trolley wheels. If you have any questions please email or call us. Alternatively why not buy one of our trolleys for a guaranteed great fit.
|Distance between the mud guards||1530mm||If the outside of your trolley wheels are further apart, your trolley will still fit but you will need to remove the trolley wheels.|
|Width of the trailer frame||1245mm||If the inside of your trolley wheels are closer, then you will need to remove the trolley wheels when you put the boat on the trailer.|
|Width of the roller||1190mm||The distance from the outside of your side arms where they join the axle of your trolley need to be less, otherwise the trolley won't fit.|
Trailer Dimensions and Capacity
|Unladen Trailer Weight||62Kg||Excluding lighting board, mast support and any extra accessories.|
|Gross Trailer Weight||300Kg||Maximum Total weight of trailer including load.|
|Maximum Payload||238Kg||This is the maximum load that can be carried by the trailer.|
|Width||1850mm||Maximum width of the trailer (this is at the mudguards)|
|Length (with out lighting board)||2770mm||Length of trailer with lighting board and brackets removed|
|Length (with lighting board)||4070mm||Length of trailer with lighting board and brackets fitted.
UK Delivery Charges
Due to the dimensions and/or type of this item it needs to be shipped with a courier.
- Standard Delivery from £5.50 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- Faster Options available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.
Sliding Jockey Wheel£29.00