Crewsaver Three Finger Sailing Gloves
Designed for dinghy racers of all levels, these gloves provide you with the grip and comfort you need when on the water in tough conditions or for long periods. Three fingered for complete warmth and protection, the thumb and forefinger remain short for dexterity with ropes and shackles. Amara reinforcing across the knuckles, palm and digits provides superior abrasion resistance no matter how challenging the environment.
- Amara knuckle panel
- Neoprene wrist for comfort
- Printed Amara on fingers and palm for grip and long life
- Super flexible spandex for increased movement
- Knuckle panel for protection and durability
- Printed Amara reinforced forefinger
- Three full fingers, thumb and forefinger cut off
Crewsaver Three Finger Sailing Gloves Size Chart
Below is the size chart for the Crewsaver Three Finger Sailing Gloves, if you feel you need any help choosing your size please feel free to ask us a question or give us a call.
Junior Sizes also available.
|Extra Extra Large||20cm||12.5cm|