Rules in Practice 2021-2024
Rules in Practice has been the best-selling guide to the racing rules for the last 40 years. Now, in its 10th edition, it has been updated for (and contains in full) the 2021-2024 Racing Rules of Sailing and features a brand new chapter on the luffing rules and how they are being applied.The latest rule changes are also described, along with their impact on you as a sailor.
With over 20 new scenarios, reflecting the courses we now sail, it is as up-to-date and relevant as the first edition was in 1985.
Unlike other rules guides which take you through the rules in order, this book tackles the subject from the sailors’ point of view. It takes you around the race course, from start to finish, through the key situations that occur repeatedly showing, from the point of view of each boat in turn, what you may, must, or cannot do.
You don’t have to know all the rules off by heart, but you do need to know your rights and obligations on the water – the rules can be looked up afterwards. This knowledge will build your confidence while racing and enable you to make the most of opportunities when they arise.
Colour diagrams throughout ensure concepts are easily understood.
If you are going to buy one rule book – make it this one!
|Dimensions||210 x 170mm|
Delivery Charges - Our delivery price start from;
Standard Delivery from; £3.00
Next Day Delivery from; £7.50
Check the price for delivering your item by adding it to the cart, then view the cart and entering your delivery details. It will then give you your options and the price.
FREE Delivery - If your total order value is £100 or over, then in most cases it will qualify for free delivery.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.