Gill Three Seasons Sailing Gloves
Gill is a world leading sailing glove brand. This reputation has been earned through constantly researching, designing and bringing to market gloves that embrace innovation and clever design. Through the utilisation of cutting edge materials that provide grip, dexterity and durability the current comprehensive range once again raises the bar.
• 1.5mm neoprene keeps you warm even when wet
• Pre-shaped construction fits your natural hand shape
• Extended cuff for warmth
• Dura-Grip™ reinforced grip technology for reliable performance in wet and dry conditions. The perfect balance between grip and durablilty
Gill Three Seasons Sailing Gloves Size Chart
Below is the size chart for the Gill Three Seasons Sailing Gloves, if you feel you need any help choosing your size please feel free to ask us a question or give us a call.
Gloves are most commonly sized according to width. Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the hand just below the knuckle (the widest point) and make a fist.
|Extra Small||6.5"-7" (16.5-17.5cm)|
|Extra Large||9.5"-10.5" (24-26.5cm)|
UK Delivery Charges
- Free UK wide Delivery on This Item - Using Royal Mail 2nd Class Post
- Royal Mail 1st Class Post £3.50
- Next Working Day Delivery £7.50*
- Royal Mail Special Delivery £12
- AM Next Working Day Delivery £11.50*
- Saturday Delivery £15.00*
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
Ordering Multiple Items
Orders containing multiple items may incur larger shipping charges with Royal Mail, the other options are fixed price upto 15Kg, but do exclude large and bulky items.
Bonus - Order any other items that can be deliver by post and as long as the whole order can be delivered with Royal Mail 2nd Class Post the delivery will be Free.
International Deliveries - You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.