GP14 Boat Cover Trailing Breathable HydroGuard
The breathable Trailing (Mast Down) Cover is ideal when you store your GP14 with the mast down or when you are trailing. It doesn't have any openings on the top of the cover so reducing the chance of water ingress and any foreign matter (leafs, etc...) finding their way inside. Made from a breathable HydroGuard fabric which is UV stabilised and chemically treated to withstand fungus, and rotting from bird droppings.
Protect your GP14 dinghy with one of our TridentUK Breathable HydroGuard Boat Covers.
The Trailing (Mast Down) Cover is ideal for when you store your GP14 with the mast down or when you are trailing. It doesn't have any openings on the top of the cover so reducing the chance of water ingress and any foreign matter (leafs, etc...) finding its way inside.
The cover is made from a blue 235g/m2 (8.3oz/m2) HydroGuard, which is the latest offering in boat cover materials. It combines breakthrough UV technology with water resistance and durability and is the perfect balance of science, toughness and style. It is lightweight, water resistant, non sagging and durable. The HydroMax finish also provides excellent breathability to help reduce condensation and mildew.
Benefits of a Breathable Boatcover - A breathable boatcover will reduce the damp environment inside the boat, which over a period of time could lead to the wood or GRP absorbing water and putting weight onto the boat. On wooden boats a damp interior can also shorten the life of the varnish.
All straps on the cover have snap buckles to make it easy to attach and remove the straps. A spare buckle is supplied just in case one gets broken.
• Flat (Mast Up) Cover
• HydroGuard Breathable Material
• Excellent strength and durability from a lightweight fabric
• UV Stabilised Material
• Material guaranteed for 5 years against UV degradation
• Material Weight: 235g/m2 (8.3oz/m2)
• 4 Straps under the boat
• Snap Buckles on all straps
• Openings for the mast, shrouds and forestay
• Main Halyard Tie point
• Colour: Blue
• Made in Gateshead, United Kingdom
All the straps are fitted with snap buckles, this allows easy fitting of the cover.
|Material Weight||235g/m2 (8.3oz/m2)|
|Material UV Degradation Guarantee||5 Years|
|Number of Straps||4|
|Main Halyard Tie Point?||No|
UK Delivery Charges
- Free UK wide Delivery on This Item - Using a Royal Mail Tracked Service
- Faster Option available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
- Pay for your order in Euro's or US Dollars, by clicking on the Links at the top of page.
- We use either a Royal Mail Air Service or Fedex to deliver this product internationally.
- You can easily check the price and options for delivering your order by adding the items to the cart and selecting your delivery country and region.
This item can be returned using our Royal Mail Free Returns service subject to the following conditions.
- If using our Royal Mail Free Returns you must follow there guidelines.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.