Icom IC-M25 Buoyant VHF Marine Handheld Radio
Slim, Lightweight, High Performance - The IC-M25 has the slimmest (depth: 30.5mm; 1.2in) and lightest (220g; 7.8oz) body as a floating marine transceiver*. It also delivers uncompromised performance that will exceed expectations.
*As of July, 2015, researched by Icom.
Large LCD, Simple User Interface - The IC-M25's LCD is 30% larger than its predecessor, the IC-M24 and shows clearly large channel number and status icons. The buttons on the front panel are well laid out and provide simple and straightforward operation.
USB Charging (Micro-B USB type) - A standard USB connector (Micro-B type) is used for charging the IC-M25. Cigarette lighter cables or mobile batteries for charging Smartphones or other devices can be used with the IC-M25*.
* The IC-M25 accepts 5V/1A (Max.) input. Use of third-party products is not guaranteed.
Float'n Flash - The IC-M25 floats and lets you know where it is with the flashing red LED light and LCD/key backlight.
11 Hours of Battery Life - The built-in 1500mAh lithium-ion battery allows 11 hours (approx.) of long operation*.
* Typical operation with Tx (Hi): Rx: standby=5:5:90
Optional Speaker-Microphone, HM-213 - The optional waterproof speaker-microphone, HM-213, provides commercial grade convenience while mounting theradio around the waist. The radio floats even when the HM-213 is attached.
550mW Audio Output - The IC-M25 provides a powerful 550mW (typical) audio output and received voice can be heard loud and clear.
- Slim, lightweight, and high performance
- USB Charging (Micro-B USB type)
- 11 hours of battery life
- Large LCD, simple user interface
- Float 'n' Flash IPX7 waterproof construction (1m depth of water for 30 minutes)
- Dual/Tri-watch functions
- Instant access to Ch 16 or programmable call channel
- 550mW Audio Output