International Ultra 300 Antifouling - 2.5ltr
Ultra 300 is an antifouling product effective against fouling organisms; slime, aquatic plants and animals. A Premium Hard Antifouling suitable for professional and consumer application onto vessels in fresh and salt water. The hard scrubbable finish provides protection for up to one year performance. Ultra 300 is suitable for burnishing to provide a smoother finish for maximum slip through the water and can be scrubbed and cleaned if needed. Ideal for fast Powerboats.
Choose a colour from Dover White, Black, Navy, Red, Blue, Green and Dark Grey.
• Ultra strong formula for high fouling areas,
• Hard, durable finish,
This product replace International Interspeed Ultra 2.
|Area||Below the waterline|
|Pack sizes:||750 ml, 2.5 Lt|
|Suitable for high speed craft||Yes|
|Suitable for high fouling areas||Outstanding|
No. Of Coats
The product data provided is intended as a general overview to aid product selection and as such represents typical values. For more specific application guidance, please refer to the product datasheet provided.
UK Delivery Charges
Due to the dimensions and/or type of this item it needs to be shipped with a courier.
- Standard Delivery from £5.50 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- Faster Options available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
- We are unable to deliver this product internationally.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.