International Micron 350 Antifouling - 750ml
Micron 350 is an antifouling product effective against fouling organisms; slime, aquatic plants and animals. A Premium Self Polishing Copolymer (SPC) antifouling suitable for professional and consumer application onto vessels in fresh and salt water.
The continuously polishing system provides up to 2 years performance, avoiding paint build up. The ever smoothing surface ensures that drag is always minimised whilst maintaining optimum biocide release including in stationary periods.
This product replaces the popular International Micron Extra 2 Antifoul. Choose a colour from Dover White, Black, Navy, Red and Blue.
- Premium multi season antifouling for the harshest fouling areas
- 24 months protection from one application
- Self-polishes for consistent protection even while stationary
- Quick-drying, easy to apply and extremely durable
- Can be applied up to 12 months before launch.
|Area||Below the waterline|
|Pack sizes:||750 ml, 2.5 Lt, 5 Lt|
|Suitable for high speed craft||No|
|Suitable for high fouling areas||Outstanding|
No. Of Coats
|Airless Spray||1 - 2||4||-|
|Airmix||1 - 2||4||-|
|Brush||2 - 4||9||-|
|Roller||2 - 4||9||-|
The product data provided is intended as a general overview to aid product selection and as such represents typical values. For more specific application guidance, please refer to the product datasheet provided.
UK Delivery Charges
Due to the dimensions and/or type of this item it needs to be shipped with a courier.
- Standard Delivery from £5.50 / Free if this item or the order is over £100*
- Faster Options available, add this item to the shopping cart to check options.
*Options may not be available to all postcodes, also delivery to offshore and some Scottish postcodes may vary. To check add the item to the cart and enter your post code for a full delivery options.
- We are unable to deliver this product internationally.
30 Day Returns
If you are not happy with your order you may return it to subject to the following criteria.
- The product can't be one of the following; Special Order Items, Items cut to a length, Custom Made Items, self assembly products that have been assembled and safety products including flares and inflatable lifejackets.
- Items should be returned within 30 Days of receipt.
- Items must be unused and returned in the original packaging with labels if applicable.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the products.