Optimum Big Yellow Sailing Watch Series 3
Now more durable in water resistency, an increase from 3 ATM to 5 ATM.
The button 'pin spindle' mechanism has been improved. The back casing of the watch is now affixed by 6 screws (previously only 4), all of which are now housed in metal lined screw threads to prevent stripping on/after battery change.
Finally, the unit has undergone a modern face-lift!
Now offers a large Start/Stop button at the top of the watch with four smaller programming buttons grouped at the bottom of the unit. There is also a curvature to the actual LCD display window, all adding to make it more acceptable in the modern market place!
• Large 65mm overall ABS case
• 38mm x 20mm display size
• Massive 16mm digit height
• Single row display
• Adjustable viewing angle
• Boom/Mast Mount Bracket Supplied
• Elasticated Strap for wrist or over sleeve wearing
• Water resistant to 5 ATM
• Shock Resistant Construction
• Normal Timekeeping Mode (12 or 24 hr)
• Specialist Sailing Timer Functions:
• Countdown Repeat Option or
• Countdown and Up to show elapsed time for handicap races
• 5, 4, 1, 0 ISAF start sequence pre-programmed with audible warning signals to each gun (can be silenced if preferred)
• 5 minute, 3 minute and multiples of 1 minute programs
• "Sync Button" for instant synchronisation if a gun is missed.
Roger Tolman asks
Have you got replacement strap for optimum watches
Yes we do sell replacement straps for £6.00
They are not online so please call if you want to place an order